Department of Chemistry
- Chemistry Dept has Seven Doctorate Degree holders and of which three are recognized Research Directors of Acharaya Nagarajuna University. Further, Dr. J. Venakatewara Rao, Dr. V. Madhava Rao and Dr. K. Prasada Rao are recognized research directors of other Universities under extramural research streams.
- Dr. V. Madhava Rao, Dr. J. Venkateswara Rao worked as Chief Examiners for a spectrum of papers ranging from undergraduate level to research methodologies at various Universities.
- Chemistry labs of the Dept. have been recognized as Research Centre of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- The expertise behind 198 Research publications of Staff members is manifested in the development of the Department
- Dr V. Madhava Rao and Prof. K. Ravindhranatah are Reviewers (adjudicator) for M.Phil and Ph.D. theses of various Universities and Journals (National and International).
- No of research degrees awarded: M.Phils. (Full/Part time): 25 awarded + 3 working
PhD’s (Full/part time) j: 2 awarded + 13 working.
- Prof. K. Ravindhranatah and Dr. J. Venkatewara Rao worked as members in various academic quality assessment committees of various Universities including NITs.
- Our students (M.Sc) are qualified in various competitive exams like GATE (6) NET (3), JRF (4) SLET (3) etc.