Internal Complaints Committee
- Internal Complaints Committee will examine all matters relating to women in the workplace and will make suggestions and proposals to the institute administration regarding such matters.
- The committee will arrange programs on Women’s Day and at other times, as is deemed necessary.
- The committee will admit complaints from
- Female employees on harassment and discrimination in the workplace by other employees.Female employees on harassment and discrimination in the workplace by other employees.
- Female students on harassment and discrimination in the classroom and in relation to academic activities by faculty and staff (Student to student cases will not be handled and will be referred to the Dean Student Affairs)
- Female residents on harassment, assault and other forms of misbehavior by employees.
- The committee will follow relevant Acts, Rules, OM of Government of India and Court Orders etc as applicable from time to time.
- The Committee will institute Enquiry Committee as it deems fit to examine particular complaints.
- The Committee will make recommendations on actions to be taken on specific complaints.
|1||Dr. V. Aruna, Associate Professor
Dept. of Physics
|2||Smt. J.Venkata Lakshmi, Associate Professor
Dept. of EIE
|3||Smt. N.Rama Devi, Associate Professor & HOD
Dept. of EEE
|4||Dr. T.Chandra Sekhar Rao, Professor
Dept. of Civil Engg.
|5||Dr. T. Nancharaiah, Professor & HOD
Dept. of Mechanical Engg.
|6||Smt. M. Srujana, Assistant Professor
Dept. of Mathematics
|7||Sri. P. Raghuram, Advocate||External Member & Advisoremail@example.com|