SURYODHAYA SOCIETY FOR AWAKENING COMMUNITY
~helping hands are better than praying lips…
- SAC is a formal committee of students formed at Bapatla Engineering college with a motto ‘NO CHILD WORKING, EVERY CHILD IN SCHOOL & LEARNING WELL’ established by N.Venu Gopala Rao on 3rd march 2008.
- It was officially registered as an social welfare organization 0n june 3rd 2011(regd no:171 0f 2011 at narsaropet).
- Educational Classes, providing libraries and conducting science exhibitions.
- Residential Shelter Homes for children in vulnerable situations.
- Rescue and survey operations for freeing working children.
- Working closely with government on advocating the needs of vulnerable children (working children)
- Creating Awareness among the citizens in villages about the importance of education.
- Donating blood to the people in need.